Drastically reduced! Motivated seller! Welcome to a piece of Alabama history! In 1829, General John Brantley built a lovely Georgian-style plantation about six miles to the northeast of the City of Selma, Alabama. The area around Manila Plantation was originally named "Veto" before it was changed to commemorate the victory over the Spanish fleet at Manila Bay in 1898 by Admiral George Dewey. The original plantation home was destroyed by fire in 1929 and the current home was rebuilt in 1967. The Louisiana plantation style home is modeled after a famed home on River Road leading to New Orleans. The total plantation encompasses a total of 923.07+/- acres with 730.21+/- acres located along the west margin of Alabama Highway 14 East and the rema
Lee Gantt Southeastern Land Group, Inc.