104 ACRES with this 1930's Brick Farm House. Farm is fenced, and cross fenced a couple of storage/outbuildings and has DePartee Creek at back side, plus another branch up between the fields closer to the house. Home has metal roof approx 5 years ago, was built originally in the 1930's and remodeled with an addition in the 70's, needs updates. Home seems to be solid with tongue and groove walls and floors under carpet and paneling. Beautiful Farm!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Independence County
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Farms in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Hunting Land in Independence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.