Here is your chance to own a 62 acre whitetail mecca, located in one of the top hunting counties in the state. This tract has been family owned since about 1900 and is now awaiting a new owner. Perfect setup for the avid hunter or could be used as a full time residence. Some of the property features include:
- A large network of maintained trails
- Top notch whitetail and turkey habitat
- Two food plot areas totaling about 3 acres
- Spring fed stream with possible pond sites
- Approximately 11 tree stands/box blinds included
- User friendly topography
- Home to trophy class whitetail and big boss gobblers
- Very clean 2006 model 2 bedroom ,1 bath single wide
- Central A/C and propane heat
- New drilled water well with excellent quality water
- New electric,cable and Internet services
- Existing septic system
- Conveniently located just 3 miles from State Route 16.
Mineral rights are included with potential royalty payments from gas wells when in production. Annual real estate taxes are approximately $1250. 24 hour notice for scheduled showings to qualified buyers. Contact listing agent Craig Kelley at 740-415-4921 for more information.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.