164 acres m/l located NE of Batesville, AR that makes for a sportsman's paradise. Abundance of wildlife throughout the property including deer and turkeys along with 5 ponds that are stocked with F1 Florida Bass. The property borders a high fenced deer management operation. Hay production adds income to the property as well as the marketable timber. 40x60 shed that covers a 40 foot trailer with septic. Owner currently has 5 acres in corn field food plots and intends on replanting the 5 acres in corn and an additional 5 acres in soybeans for more food plots.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Farms in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Hunting Land in Independence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.