Brick Tudor home on 29 plus acres, sale price of $799,999. Nestled among the pine and rocks, with Colorado Creek running through the property. This home is reminiscent of old English country side with the naturalized setting surrounding this home. This home is so full of character with many built ins, beams, hardwood floors, cedar roof, brick, a beautiful rustic guest house, loft above garage, & bunk house. There is an additional 6.17 acres that can be purchased for a total of $850,000 on Twin Pines Rd.
Lrg. Backyard Grass
Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Hunting Land in Lewis and Clark County
- Undeveloped Land in Lewis and Clark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.