If you're looking to be in the woods chasing after deer or turkeys or pulling a heavy bass out of a well stocked pond and be only 20 minutes from work, then you have found the place. Hi Brass offers exceptional hunting and fishing as well as Southern comfort and charm found in the cabin overlooking the pond. The best part about Hi Brass is how close it is to town. Never has enjoying a morning hunt before work, entertaining clients or simply getting away to the farm been so easy!
- Hi Brass is conveniently located just 25 minutes from downtown Augusta, Only 9 miles north of I-20 off Exit 1. Just over an hour west of Columbia. Approximately 2.5 hours east of Atlanta
- Because of the laid back yet elegant feel of Hi Brass, it has been used for weddings and can be for other similar events. This is becoming extremely popular in wedding venues and would be a great source of revenue
- With established food plots, a dove field, duck impoundment, 6 acre stocked pond, Hi Brass is an exceptional piece of property for any outdoor enthusiast
- Very good road system going throughout the property
- The quaint cabin overlooking the pond offers very comfortable accommodations for a hunting club, family or a corporate retreat
- The cabin features a screened in porch, cleaning area for any game taken with a skinning rack as well as outside sinks
- Spacious dock on the pond which can be enjoyed for fishing, dining, reading or simply watching the sun go down or rise
- Equipment shed for storing any tractor, implements or other tools
- Mill Creek flows through the property
- Hi Brass features hardwoods and mature pines as well as bedding areas that offer and hold a variety of wildlife
- Hi Brass is well secured by an impressive gate
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.