This approximately 34 acres of pine timber, offers nice merchantable timber and would make for a nice secluded hunting and recreational property. The property has deeded access from Archie Road down Shady Lane. There is power running along shady lane providing a wonderful opportunity for a potential home-site within the property. This property is also located very close to county road 97 and 95 and provides a great access corridor for beaches along the Gulf Coast and nearby Pensacola and other surrounding cities. This property is being divided from a larger parcel and will require county approval and survey. Call today to learn more about this rural property opportunity and to schedule your private land tour.
- Whitetail deer hunting
- Turkey hunting
- Merchantable timber
- Homesite potential
- Deeded access
- This property is being divided from a larger parcel
- County approval will be required
- A new survey will be required
- Outside the city limits of Elberta
- Elberta offers elementary, middle and high schools
- Additional 20 +/- with home, barn and pond may also be available-sold separately
- Approx. 30 minutes from Pensacola, FL
- Approx. 45 minutes to Pensacola International Airport
- Approx. 30 minutes to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
- Approx. 55 minutes to Mobile
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.