FOR ALL PHOTOS, INTERACTIVE MAPS AND THE MOST COMPLETE INFORMATION AVAILABLE VISIT HALL AND HALL PROPERTY WEBSITE
Available for sale for the first time in over 30 years is this 13,570+/- acre working cattle ranch comprised of two deeded units connected by a large BLM lease. It is a diverse landscape with flatlands, curious rock formations, oak woodlands, canyons, rangelands and even a waterfall. Historically, the ranch has run 350 cows on a year-round basis and wildlife populations are strong including deer, bear, turkey, quail, wild boar and antelope. Located in San Luis Obispo County, the property is one hour east of the 101 on the west side of the Carrizo Plain.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Undeveloped Land in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.