NEWLY PRICED!! This peaceful farm acreage provides nice mature pastures for raising horses or cattle. It would be a nice private residential location and a place to establish a small horse or cattle farm. The property has existing fenced borders from the adjoining landowner and cross fencing on the property. The current owners have restricted this property for farm use or single family private residential. If you’ve been looking for that special small acreage in south Alabama, with convenient locations to the coast and other surrounding cities, this may be the property for you. Call today to schedule your private tour.
- Horse farm potential
- Cattle farm potential
- Private residential potential
- Mature pasture ground
- Power along Beasley Road
- Approx. 883 feet of paved road frontage
- Property has been surveyed
- Partial fencing and cross fencing
- Located in Magnolia Springs area
- Approx. 5 miles west of Foley
- Approx. 25 minutes from Fairhope
- Approx. 25 minutes from Gulf Shores beaches
- Approx. 42 minutes from Mobile
- Approx. 55 minutes from Pensacola, FL
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.