18+ acres of mostly flat to rolling land ideal for residential, private or family estate, resort development, or commercial use including economy lodging, restaurant, etc.. This property has approx 460 ft of highway frontage at the junction of Rte 64 & NC 281 offering high visibility at front of property. Extends back to Bear Wallow Springs subdivision which adjoins Lake Toxaway Estates. 2.34+/- acres of this offering is a lot in Bear Wallow Springs, which can be sold to eliminate the HOA fees shown in this listing. This easy to develop land includes many beautiful hardwood and pine trees, and is laced with lush rhododendrons, mountain laurel, doghobble and a crystal-clear creek.. If used as an estate there may be some value in existing turn of the century home (with a number of additions - presently occupied), or a new home could be built off the highway for more privacy. Ideally located just 9 miles east of Cashiers and 19 miles west of Brevard and 8.5 miles to Whitewater Falls on NC 281 and 10 miles to the SC border.. This scenic highway has an average elevation of approx.3000 ft starting at the SC border. While traveling this highway tourists will pass a number of waterfalls, including Laurel Falls and High Falls, but the most popular and highest is Whitewater Falls which stands at 411 ft, making it one of the highest waterfalls east of the Rockies.
* 18.32 Acs comprised of PIN's 8512-60-3292-000 (15.18+/-Acs) Dd Bk/Pg 0005E / 0031 + 8512-60-2775-000 (0.8+/-Ac Green Area w/Deed Restriction) Dd Bk/Pg 00058 / 0228 & 00493 / 0190 + 8512-50-7836-000 (2.34+/- Acs Lot in Bear Wallow w/HOA Fees & Deed Restrictions) Dd Bk/Pg 00058 / 0228 & 00482 / 0114 & 00490 / 0584. Home, storage bldg & wood shed on property ARE IN "AS IS" CONDITION. Assigned no value, but still useful. Home is OCCUPIED.
From Cashiers: Rte 64 East to intersection of NC 281 South; property with house on immediate left (street address 17844 Rosman Road). From Brevard: Rte 64 West to intersection of NC 281 South; property with house on immediate right (Street address 17844 Rosman Road)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Transylvania County Properties by Type
- Farms in Transylvania County
- Ranches in Transylvania County
- Recreational Property in Transylvania County
- Residential Property in Transylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Transylvania County
- Commercial Property in Transylvania County
- Hunting Land in Transylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.