Remarkable property on the outskirts of town. Owner is motivated, please bring us an offer! Fantastic setting with a view of the mountains and hills. Extensive renovation by previous and current owners. Well with great tasting water. Recent roof, boiler, kitchen and flooring. Horse pasture, big trees, adjacent to hiking, skiing and dog, horse trails. Adjacent property, TR b-2, 15.1 acres, with log cabin, also for sale only as package deal with this property, for an additional $145,000.00.
Copyright 2019 Greater Fairbanks Board-Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
North on the Steese Highway to Chena Hot Springs Road, Drive 19 miles, Driveway on the Left just before McKee Farm Road and Jenny M. Creek bridge.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Fairbanks North Star Borough Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Commercial Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Residential Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Recreational Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Hunting Land in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Horse Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Riverfront Property in Fairbanks North Star Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.