Winona, KS 960 acres
CountryHomesofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Similar Properties

This listing is not active.

Search Active Listings in Logan County, KS.
Off Market

Winona, KS 960 acres

$2,600,000 960 Acres
Property ID 4558818

Description

Good investment opportunity with this 960 acres in Logan County, Kansas, with 948 acres in crop production. The entire property is planted to corn which will transfer to the Buyer if purchased before harvest. Sale of the property is subject to a 3 year cash lease back by the Seller at $55,000 per year. Additional 3 year lease is negotiable. 25% of the mineral interest passes to the Buyer with the remaining 75% to be retained by the Seller until 2026 or until production ceases.

For outlined aerial and location map, email the listing agent.

Directions

From Winona, Kansas, 2 miles north on Township Rd, 1 mile east on Cedar Crest Rd to property on north side.

Tax Data (Show Tax Data)

Other Land for Sale in Logan County

    NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.