* Excellent Hunting for Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove, and Quail.
* Approximately 1/3 in Heavy Mesquite Brush and the other 2/3 in Cultivation.
* 2 Ponds and a Little Bit of Frontage on Panther Creek in the Northeast Corner.
* Water Well with Solar Pump.
* Coleman County Water.
* Coleman County Electricity.
* County Road Frontage. Located Approximately 2 Miles Southeast of Voss and 16 Miles Southwest of Coleman.
* An Additional 126 Acres can be Purchased.
* Listing Agent: Chris Roland 325-647-7889
(Buyer's Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)
1,466.59 Acres Colorado River Ranch, Coleman County.
* Sportsman's Paradise. 2.5 Miles of River Frontage.
* This Property has a Certified Appraisal for $4,925,000.00.
* 1,466.59 Acres on the Colorado River right behind the dam of O.H. Ivie!
* River has Clear Water with a constant flow of water being released from O.H. Ivie.
* River is deep and wide along most of the property.
* Excellent Hunting for Deer, Turkey, Dove, Ducks, and Quail.
* Excellent Fishing in the River.
* Heavy Cover of Mesquite, Cedar, Elm, Pecan, and Hackberry Trees & Brush throughout Entire Acreage.
* Rolling Terrain with over 100 ft. of Elevation Changes.
* Scenic Views of the Colorado River.
* Unique Rock F
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.